Saturday, May 10, 2014

Where-o-Where Did My Intrawebs Go?

Hey Everyone! 

It has been a long long time....Well not so long, but long enough without internet!

We have finally moved into the new apartment and the new studio is beginning to take shape!  We have it stuffed with boxes and cutting tables, sewing machines, fabric, ribbon, the list goes on! I'm hoping we will have the studio up and running by next week.  My pink dress awaits to be completed!

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Maybe you're starting a new project or finishing a long time running project.  Remember to take a break if you're getting frustrated at you're project.  Take 15 minutes and come back to it.  Nine times out of ten, you'll be able to finish after that break. 

Happy Sewing Friends!

I'm off to sort the studio and clean the old apartment later.  The worst part of moving! Ugh :P


No comments:

Post a Comment