Friday, May 23, 2014

On To The Next One

Now that the pink dress has been finished, its time to move on to yet another dress.  About a month ago, I bought a cotton floral block print from India , 5 yards to make another round gown of epic.  Just not sure what sleeves I should should do.  I love the look of the short sleeves, but the only problem is that for a plus size girl (like me) they just tend to make your arm look 15 sizes bigger than it actually is.  Blarg.  So I think I might end up making elbow length sleeves for this dress.  The sleeves on the pink dress turned out very well, I think I'll copy them again!

Here is the fabulous fabric!


It will make another fabulous day dress for the Pittock Mansion Picnic in July.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, my friend Jenna is here from Eugene, OR and so I've been slacking on the dress making.  Though it is a very good idea to take a break every now and then so you don't get burned out.

Love & Lollipops

No comments:

Post a Comment